25 Apr 2010

Run, Run, Quick.

We spent a really fabulous afternoon at the park today. We had our bikes with us and it was the first time we have headed out with both girlies riding their own bikes whilst we rode ours. It was a lot slower than usual cos Rosie's itty bitty legs just don't go that fast.
We headed to the meditation pagoda and I decided it would be a perfect place for a family photo. I had my purse camera with me so Jacob decided to set it on self timer. HAH.
I don't think I have ever used the timer on my camera so Jacob fiddled about for a few minutes and then announced he had it. I know I don't need to tell you how hard we were laughing.

Wanna see the photo?


He just wasn't running fast enough and I was just calmly placing Rosie on a seat. Oh well scrap that one and try again. and again. and again. Somehow Lily stayed composed through the ordeal even though both her parents were laughing ridiculously. Rosie, she just went along with it but couldn't understand why we all staring at the camera when nobody was holding it.


We ended up with this one. Not what I had envisioned when I had the idea but never mind. We got back on our bikes and rode our legs off.


Today gets chalked up as one of those days I dreamt about whilst waiting for my girls to come home. Perfection.

7 comments:

Polar Bear said...

That is so funny! I actually think I like the first picture best!! It just makes me smile!!

Vivian M said...

He did a great job! I like both photos. :o)
I love when dreams come true! :o)

Tammie said...

Love the pics!

Maci Miller said...

Love it! What a beautiful family and a wonderful day! Those days are priceless, aren't they?

Special K said...

Very sweet pic.
I bet that does feel amazing... when the days you imagined actually happen. Can't wait!

Shawnstribe said...

Dawny lets book our meeting in the UK!!!!!!!
cant wait to see you
much love
Shawn

Love Letters To China said...

OMG... that is so funny! I love how Jacob captured himself running and you getting Rosie all ready for the photo. :-) I'm so glad you finally got a lovely photo of such a lovely family. It truly was a perfect day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails