4 Feb 2010

Searching for a blogger..... Shawnstribe

I woke up this morning with this crazy idea in my head to have a blogger gathering of Families with children from China when we go back to the U.K. this summer. Now that I have this crazy idea in my head I have to follow it through.

When I first started blogging and before I went private and then public again I had so many followers and some were from the UK and I am trying to find Shawnstribe. I located her via my old comments but she is no longer public. If anyone reads her PLEASE can you redirect her back over here. Thank you.

My fathers wife is starting to gather families that live close to them so the wheels are turning and if you plan on being in England in June of this year let me know and we can have an International bloggy bash. Fun Huh? ......well it will be if I can locate all of my old readers. If you have readers that follow your blog that are from the UK please feel free to pass this along to them and send them over here.

I must really have way to much time on my hands!

2 comments:

Love Letters To China said...

I wish I could join you on your blogger fest in the UK. Sounds like it's going to be so much fun! Hope you're able to touch base with your long lost followers.

Tammie said...

What a wonderful idea Dawn! I wish I could be there, but I think my international travelling is done for a while.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails