1 Jan 2010

2010







They celebrated the way they wanted to. Rosie stayed awake until 11.21pm and Lily partied like a rock star complete with sparkling apple juice and fireworks at midnight. Neither one of them grasps the idea of sleeping late so we will be laying low today. A little fresh air in the park and a long nap and hopefully they will sleep like champions tonight.

I am looking forward to seeing what this year holds for our family. Each day is an adventure with this crazy gang and I am one lucky duck to be able to call them my brood.
Cheers and happy 2010.

4 comments:

Love Letters To China said...

Very impressed with your two girls. We didn't even stay up past 11:00. Liam did wake me a little after midnight because he heard fireworks next door. I snuggled with him for a while then sneaked back into my bed. Happy 2010!

Andie said...

Happy New Year to you all

Vivian M said...

Kerri made it to 11:30 before she passed out cold! Happy New Year!

Maci Miller said...

Happy New Year! What sweet pics of the girls. Lily looks like she was trying hard to stay up! Looks like a fun time was had by all!

We didn't last that long at our house! Ruby was out by 9:30 and Jeff & I barely stayed up til midnight.

Much love and well wishes for the new year from us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails