28 Nov 2009

The Brownie Chefs AKA A Post For Vivian,


Since I am officially one post behind for the month I am posting twice for today and that will make everything right.

The girls and I just baked brownies ♥. Rosie didn't nap today and she is beyond tired. I put her down but after 30 minutes she was screaming mad and that was when I realised it was not going to happen. Following the bike ride she needed something to capture she attention for a little while before dinner and this was the perfect distraction, not to mention the end product will be wonderful later on.

When the girls and I bake together I either sit them up on the island with me or I put everything down on the floor and since I had just washed the floor last night and we were out all day we chose the floor method today. I never have to worry about Rosie falling off the floor!



3 comments:

Polar Bear said...

How clever to put it on the floor!
That would never work at our house, three dogs would also be covered in chocolate!!! :o)

Such cute chocolate faces!!

Love Letters To China said...

It looks like the girls enjoyed themselves! Very smart mommy for thinking of the floor. My floor isn't as clean as yours... lots of cat fur flying around! ;-)

Vivian M said...

Thank you!!! I just LOVE this post!!! And the pictures of the girls with chocolate on them are just precious. So, how did the brownies turn out? :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails