18 Oct 2009

Pumpkins Galore.

I just love taking pictures of the girls at the Pumpkin Patch and this year I was in heaven because it is a very brisk 68 degrees here today....yeehaw. Poor Rosie thought it was some sort of torture to be taken outside in this weather.....the little wimp. She takes after her Daddy in the weather department whereas Lily is a girl after my own heart and she thoroughly enjoys a little cold air.

Rosie perked up after a few minutes because she suddenly realised everything was orange and she started running around after her big sister.



















4 comments:

Love Letters To China said...

Love, love, love your pictures! I'm so glad the weather cooled off for your visit. I really should take my kiddos to one too. I'm sure they would have a ball!

Pam said...

the pics are fantastic. The weather was just too good to be true. Glad you guys got to enjoy it.

Maci Miller said...

Ha! You want cold? Come on up here cause it is getting CHILLY with a super, capital "C"! Ruby doesn't seem to mind it one bit but her Mommy sure does! Love the great pics of you all at the Pumpkin patch. Trying to catch up on a little blogging tonight.

Briana's Mom said...

Adorable! I love pumpkin patches!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails