11 Oct 2009

It's Sunday but!

3 word Sunday has been laid to rest. Pug Mama has closed up shop. I don't blame her one bit either. Faceb0ok is so much quicker and easier than blogging but I am doing this for the girls so I must trudge on with it. I realised that I haven't posted all week which just goes to show that my interest in my blog is waning.

Rosie told me today to take her bed back to the shop! She doesn't "yike" it. She actually climbed out of it for the first time and came downstairs to tell me. I had to fight to keep a straight face. We had changed everything around in her room and we think that bothered her so after her nap I dragged all the furniture back to it's original home and she once again likes her "to-to" bed. For one so small she truly is high maintenance. LOL She still manages to find a reason to call one of us back into her room every single time she is going to bed or for a nap.. She is very creative.

We have been busy but I have not been taking photos and I am not sure why. I think the brutally hot temperatures that we are having are slowly melting my brain. It is October and the temps are still in the 90's every day with feel like temps well into the 100's...yuck. Wednesday was ride your bike to school day so we are course participated in that because Lily really wanted to. It was so bloody hot I think I nearly died and just to add a little fun my chain got all messed up and stuck in the cogs so I had to fix that in a feels like temp of 112 degrees whilst in a panic that I was going to be late to pick her up whilst making sure Rosie stuck to me like glue and got nowhere near the road...fun I tell ya really great fun. But the bottom line was Lily loved doing it and so did we minus the little hiccups.

We have decorated the house for Halloween and Rosie loves it all this year. Her enthusiasm is perhaps exacerbated by the fact that everything is in her absolute favourite colour, orange. This kid would wear all orange all day every day if it were possible.
When we were changing her room around Lily was helping and I was going through some clothes looking for anything that was orange. I found a big pile and put them aside and Lily asked me what they were for so I told then they were orange clothes for Rosie and she looked at them and handed some back and said,'Mummy, these are all pink". I wanted to ask her if she was sure cos to me they looked light orange but then I remembered that darned ishihara* test and just put them all back in the drawer. Lily just giggled!

That's it, I got nothing else! I will start taking more photos and I will blog more frequently if and when it ever cools down a bit. If I am missing for to long just come and find me over on FB.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails