13 Feb 2009

What's Wrong With This Picture?


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Everyday when Lily sits down to do her homework she is accompanied by her little sister. I have to give Rosie a workbook and she just sits and works away. Today things were different. I think she really wanted to get on top of things.
The photo is a bit fuzzy cos I dare not stop and focus and faff about I just needed to take the photo and get her little monkey bum down.

Today is the one year anniversary of the day we headed to China to bring Rosie home.

2 comments:

Tammie said...

Why I see absolutely nothing wrong with this picture! Oh! Wait! I know what's wrong! Lily isn't in it!

April said...

YIKES! I have one of those crazy fear nothing children.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails