14 Feb 2009

Happy Valentines Day


I love, LOVE. Strange thing to say but I love the way it makes you feel. Young love, old love any love I just love it.

I asked the girlies first thing this morning if they would be my Valentines and Lily said yes so of course Rosie said yes too. Lily told me she is always my Valentine, and Daddy's too.

We had a fun day, they got lots of gifts mostly from my clients who spoil them so very much. Rosie got a big ball so we took her to the park to play with it and she ran about forever. Lily is loving her new American Girl book and DVD and of course they loved all the edible goodies and seemed to be on a sugar high for most of the day.

I love my girlies, my hubby too.

Ahhh I just love the warm fuzzy feelings that I get.

2 comments:

3D said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Keep smilin!

Vivian M said...

Happy belated Valentine's Day! (Sorry it's late).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails