10 Feb 2009

In A Nutshell.

  • I have been busy and just haven't really been near the computer. My camera still refuses to upload videos and it is annoying me to the point to desertion. What is a blog post without Lily and Rosie's photos in it?
  • Rosie is now talking in leaps and bounds. Tonight when she saw me set the table she ran into the living room and yelled, "Dinnertime" as clear as a bell.
  • Rosie has a cold. It isn't fazing her in the least but the kid is producing snot by the gallon. We have gone through 2 boxes of tissues.
  • She is aware of her bodily functions and now when she "pops" she says, "Butt talk" and then she makes a raspberry noise. Very delightful and I am sure it was taught to her by her dad!
  • Lily is growing up way to fast. She still makes me giggle on a daily basis. She loves being a big sister but is occasionally a bit too bossy.
  • Lily loves to read. She reads anything and everything. I learnt that you shouldn't take a young reader into the card department at Tar#get cos they can read the cards and not all the cards should be read by a 6 yr old. Oopsie.
  • Sometimes I just cannot believe that I have 2 kids. It makes me smile when I realise it is true.
  • We were planning on moving soon but our house value has sunk to lower than a snakes belly button so it looks as if we might be a bit stuck. Not to worry we like this house but just not Miami. We will move just not quite yet. I don't mind losing a little money to gain alot but this, well this is absurd! I feel like I am on a roller coaster with the move at present.
  • One year ago this week we left for China to bring home Rosie. I read the blog posts from a year ago everyday to see how excited we were. I think Jacob and Lily are sick of my morning Tribune.
  • I suck at Face*book. It's is to "in your face" for me. It would be like going outside on a windy day with no knickers on.....risky.
  • Some fellow bloggers are either in China or very close to heading that way and I just can't wait to see them with their babies in their arms. There is something so very special about Gotcha day.
  • That's it, in a nutshell.

2 comments:

Tammie said...

I love that Rosie tells you her tushy "pops." We used to call them tushy pops in our house also. I came up with it really quickly when Erin asked once.

Lily could probably help Erin out in the reading department. Of course, Erin hates the reading logs but will read anything that sits still long enough.

Vivian M said...

I am sorry about the move being put on hold for a bit, but things happen for a reason sometimes (even if we don't know why). I hope it all works out in the end!
And happy anniversary, it's amazing how fast time flies once our girls come home!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails