23 Jan 2009

Stuff and Happenings.

Is anyone else having problems viewing the blog? Someone emailed and said it won't download and another person cannot see the videos and yesterday I couldn't even get on it? I am thinking of removing the password for a couple of days to see if it helps. (Ok well I have just tried to remove the password and can't...how do I get rid of it?)

I have a new camera and it won't download any videos. Not the one I got for Christmas cos if you remember I dropped that one. I got this on Sunday and I cannot figure it out. Jacob has been really busy working so until he is home for more than five minutes I shall only post photos.

Enough of the techy stuff. Onwards with cuteness.

Rosie started school this week. It isn't really school but Lily had her so hyped up that when we drove to school to drop Lily off Rosie tried to get out of the car too. She really thought she was going as well. She has started Mummy and Me at the JCC. Lily did this programme years ago and we loved it so much and thought we would never be lucky enough to get another teacher like Frankie. The woman is outstanding and has won so many awards. Now Rosie gets to follow in her sisters footsteps. I think it is important for her to have her own "events". She shouldn't just shadow Lily and go to Lily's activities. She needs to learn she is her own person and have some time of her own.

We have had some freakishly cold weather, for here anyway. I have loved every single second of it. We even had a frost warning on Wednesday...good stuff. It appears that Lily and I are the only ones that feel this way about cold weather. Rosie liked it but she gets cold very quickly and her lips turn blue. She is our new thermostat. LOL

Here are some piccies of the week.

I love this photo it just personifies her impish behavior.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Little Daredevil

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


We have spent lots of time outdoors enjoying the cool weather. It is wreaking havoc with Rosies hair.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Rosie's first school project. It is an igloo. No honestly it is, I swear!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


A little ice fishing. She is starting to smile and loosen up at this point.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


I had so much to say earlier but now I can't remember a darned thing. Oh well no doubt I shall return.

4 comments:

Tammie said...

I didn't have the opportunity to do a Mommy & Me class with Erin. I understand that they are quite a lot of fun & really wish I'd taken the time to do one.

Rosie will have so much fun learning all the new stuff. Then she'll be showing off to everyone who will sit still long enough. Please assure her that we want to see it all.

Love the pics!

Steffie B. said...

OMW....Dawn...she is just adorable......and so grown up....ah....life is good a?

Vivian M said...

What cute pictures! Kerri and I used to go to a gym class, the bonding time is wonderful and kids are such sponges they have a great capacity to learn and experience new things. Have lots of fun at the JCC!
And hope you figure out how to download the videos too, can't wait to see them.

Maci Miller said...

Oh she is just too cute!!! Love the pics! My hubby is down there now and was saying how cool it's been. I just came from Detroit so I thought he was trying to be funny. LOL.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails