29 Dec 2008

Good People = Good Fun

Last night we went over to Lori and Marc's house for a fabulous evening of silliness and fun. It was like a mini blogger bash as we all blog. We finally got to meet Vivian, Cory and Kerri. I started to follow their blog shortly after they moved to Canada. I had no idea they used to live here until a few months later. Vivian and I swore that the next time they came down this way we would meet and we did last night. It was so strange to finally meet someone that you know so much about, someone who looks so familiar to you, yet you have never laid eyes on before. They are the nicest people, and Kerri can steal your heart in an instant, she is just gorgeous. She even gave me a hug bye bye.

We had a really super evening, Tammie bought, what has to be, the best chocolate cake I have ever eaten in my life. The kidlets played merrily with another of Lori's friends. They literally climbed all over him for hours and he kept going back for more. The time flew by and that was a shame.

The Dynamic Duo are so very kind and sweet and were more than happy to share their toys with the rest of the gang. Katie Starr is such a tiny little peanut and so girly and her brother Ethan has the cutest voice I have ever heard. Lily loves Katie and was very excited to see her. Rosie spent most of the night pointing to the dog and saying over and over again, "doddy". Erin is also very tiny so Lily ended up being the giant of Kidetland, which is saying something. The kidlets were moving a lightening speed which made taking photos utterly impossible.

These pictures should probably come with a disclaimer stating that I cannot be held responsible for their content due to the consumption of too many alcoholic beverages but alas that isn't true cos the hardest bevvy consumed by any of us was coke! This is just us, us having fun.

This needs no explanation. Kids. Toys. Fun!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


A think he liked the cake too. (If you can see a really, really tiny posterior in this photo, to the right of Jacob, you are required, by law, to state how very tiny it is. Otherwise the owner of said posterior will call me the "B" word for posting it!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Honestly, we are all sober!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Well, maybe someone was sniffing the cooking sherry!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Kerri is a robot!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Rosie felt right at home. She actually gave Tammie a hug, and a real one not just a limp rag one and then she decided to sit next to Vivian. This is not like her but she knows good peeps when she meets them.

Lily fell asleep in the car on the way home and didn't even stir when we carried her into the house, this is a first. Rosie, well she didn't fall asleep on the way home but she was asleep within seconds of hitting her crib.

Lori, thank you so much. We are sending Big Al good vibes and Marc lots of love. What a lovely evening...sigh.

3 comments:

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

ROFLMAO about the tiny posterior...oh my goodness, if I did not love you so much I would kick yours for doing that...sheesh! That Biatch Tammie had the utter nerve to leave about a kadjillion calories waaay too close to my larger than tiny posterior.

I loved hanging with you guys as always. It is always a hoot. I am sending you huge hugs and kisses until the next installment :)

Tammie said...

Oh no ladies. That chocolate beast was courtesy of the Canadian She Devil! I only brought the cookies. I refuse to take the blame for this one! Don't you all know by now that if it isn't a tootsie roll or a coffee crisp, I don't much care!?

Speaking of Tootsie Rolls, I owe that sweet guy of yours big time! The darn container was sitting in my entranceway waiting to be put into my new purse. A thousand apologies Jacob! You may give me the 20 lashes at your leisure.

Truly, Dawn, I am so happy that you & the family came up for the get together. As you know, I'm a big fan of your flowers. Rosie's hug just about did me in.

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon! (In person.)

Vivian M said...

It was so AWESOME to finally meet you all, thank you so very much for making the trip up to Lori's house! I have to say, the girls are way more beautiful in person.
And no, I did not sniff the sherry, I am just naturally weird.
Oh, that cake....it was called the "Chocolate Beast", and since hubby is a chocoholic, I just had to get it!
I hope we can do this again soon, it was alot of fun! And next time I will bring Tootsie stuff for your hubby.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails