14 Nov 2008

Eggrolls And Chopsticks Part Two

As I mentioned yesterday my blog book is now finished. I have part one and part two and I must say that part two came out even better than the first. I really didn't think I would be as amazed and or excited this time around but I was wrong.

I loved the first one but honestly thought that the paper could have been of a higher quality. This time however it is top notch and the quality is first class.

If you have a blog I strongly urge you to have it turned into a book. This is Lily and Rosie's story and they can sit down and thumb through the pages and see what they did when they were little and all the bumps in the road on our journey to adopt Rosie. I know I have all this stuff is on my computer but it just isn't the same.

Lily had no idea that we were using one of her drawings for the front cover so when she saw it she was elated.

Amy and Kristen from book my blog are real troopers and worked so hard on this book. Apparently this is the biggest one they have ever done due to all the photos. Amy, and I am sure she won't mind me saying so, is a perfectionist. All the photos have to be lined up just so and all the text needs to be in perfect alignment otherwise it just isn't good enough. If you are thinking of doing it and have questions either leave them in the comment section for me or click the link to Book My Blog and ask the pro's.

I love, love, love it!
Here is the first part.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Here is the part deux.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


The back cover

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


I just love that Lily's referral photo actually made it onto the blog and then into the book.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Our Trip to China bound forever.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Priceless

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


It is so strange to have everyday of my life in book form. There is no way you can remember the day to day stuff and some of things that we did or that happened had completely slipped my mind.

Do it you will be so happy that you did.

And on a totally different subject: Miss Rosie no longer drinks out of a bottle. I have been telling her for the past month that she is a big girl and that baby's use bottles. I told her that her bottles needed to go into the rubbish. So I did the switch and so far so good. Of course I am not going back on it and tomorrow we will have the throwing out ceremony. ( for those of you out there who are astonished that at 21 months she was still using a bottle calm your little selves down and remember that she was in an orphanage for 12 months and the only nutrition that she got came from her bottle. It was also a great comfort to her and a wonderful way to bond.) But enough is enough. It is sad in away cos it is the first step away from babyhood and she is my baby even though she is getting so big.

2 comments:

Tammie said...

One day I'm going to book my own blog. But first I have to blog more frequently.

I love the cover & thanks for sharing!

Congrats to Rosie on doing away with her bottles! Erin went off of bottles at 18 months for daytime. I kept her on bottles for the morning & evening to continue with our bonding work.

Vivian M said...

I am so interested in booking my blog, but am afraid it would be the size of the Encyclopedia Brittanica! Thanks for the link, I will be back to contact them.
And congrats to Rosie on taking the big step!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails