27 Jun 2008

Insight Into The Male Mind


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Explanation: I asked Jacob to watch Rosie for a couple of minutes so that I could complete a job that I was doing before he left for the day. I believe that Miss Rosie must have been rather clingy or something cos that is what I found when I walked back downstairs. Now you understand the need for a password protected blog......I am sure our agency and social worker would love this one. LOL

3 comments:

Andie said...

I think she likes it there!

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

ROFL..I love it!! Very ingenious of you Jacob!

Tammie said...

Oh my! Jacob is totally a genius. I promise. Mum's the word here.

Thanks for sending me the invite! This is what I was talking about yesterday at the luncheon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails