31 Mar 2008

Stupid War



Today my cousin Andie left England and headed to Iraq...............sigh. This war is horrendous, thank you very much President Bush for risking the lives of so many of our people and taking the lives of 1,000's more.
Andie will be caring for the wounded British soldiers over there and they will be so lucky to have her. We will miss her terribley. Lily is sad because Andie is going there not that she truly understands the gravity of it all but she does understand that Andie won't be here for the next few months and she won't be popping up on Skype on a weekly and sometimes daily basis.

Take Care AndieMin, and we can't wait to see you again really soon.
Tonnes of love
us
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

9 comments:

PIPO said...

I'll be keeping her in my safe thoughts!

Patricia/NYC said...

Andie is in my thoughts & prayers!
PEACE!!!

3D said...

Hoping & praying for her safe return.
Keep smilin!

Buckeyes & Eggrolls said...

Peace and Safety be with you Andie!!

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

Andie:

Sending out all of our positive energy to keep you safe until you return home again. It is such a wonderful gift of healing and helping others that you will employ.

BTW, I am so there with you Dawn re: your sentiments about this ridiculous war and the moron that started it...UGH!!

Tammie said...

Be safe Andie!
We'll be praying for her safe return.

Briana's Mom said...

She is in my prayers!

Kristy said...

God bless your cousin. I pray that God keeps her safe and that she returns safe. My son just got back from his second tour . God is good and he will brig her home.

Andie said...

Thanks for that, it's taken me a very long time over three days but I can see the blog. See you all soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails