1 Feb 2008

Twelve



Twelve. That is how many days we have left until we leave for China.

Twelve. That is how many lists I have all over this house.

Twelve. The number of thoughts I have per nano second regarding the trip.

Twelve. I wish that was how many piles of "stuff" I have heaped in the baby's room.
I have a kazillion.

Twelve. The number of suitcases we need in order to accomodate all those heaps of stuff.



There has been a suitcase sighting which is most unusual as we are not leaving for a while.

I can't stop cleaning. I am starting to freak myself out. Cupboards that I never even look into suddenly have to be clean and shiny and any extra stuff is being purged.

12 comments:

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

Your nesting mama!! I am so excited for you and now that we are in the month that you will finally be a mama of 2 precious daughters the countdown really begins!!!

Vivian M said...

Sounds like you are nesting and in the final stretch (minus the stretch marks!).
Pat yourself on the back and have ONE glass of wine (not twelve please!) to celebrate!

redmaryjanes said...

WOOHOO! Bring Rosie home!

Tammie said...

Ah. The nesting begins. Surely total madness is not far behind.

Time to take a break my friend. Sit back with a cup of coffee, cocoa or tea - or even that glass of wine Viv mentioned. Relax. Enjoy your last days as a momma to 1 - the amazing Lily.

M and M said...

OMG - it is all so exciting...

We are down to 11 now!!

Snowflowers Mum said...

dear God,please send me the 'cleaning purging' disease you speak of!

12 days....woohoo

Hayley

PIPO said...

Have at it you beautiful nesting mama!

Less than 2 weeks to go :0)

Nikki said...

Ah! It's a beautiful thing, momma!

Twelve are the number of big, fat hugs I'm sending your way.

love you girl and I'm sooo excited that the time is near.

Lily's Pad said...

yep, sounds like you are nesting alright! Can't wait to see pictures of Rosie in your arms and of her with big sis Lily. Lightning speed.......

Mary

Lauren said...

Hi! Im back to blogging!!! WOW!!! 12 days!! That SUPER exciting!

Kris said...

Oh my I am SOOOOOO very excited for you guys!!!

Steffie B. said...

What fun.....I can hardly wait!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails