13 Nov 2007

Thanks To You and You and You and You

We now have the perfect photo of Lily. The bikini clad, flabby bummed, mystery lady is no more and it is all thanks to Stephe, K1, Anne and Cindy. For those of you that took the trouble to fix it for us we really appreciate it.

Such wonderful bloggy pals who always step up to the plate.

So here she is, all fixed up.



And here she is with bikini woman.


Note to Bikini Woman: If by some strange twist of fate you actually read this blog, your arse isn't really that bad it just needed to disappear from my photo.

11 comments:

Vivian M said...

That really is a great photo!

Kris said...

Fantabulous! Looks incredible!!

Steffie B. said...

amazing!

Cindy said...

Yay!!! the photo looks fabulous. Lily looks so cute. I actually have never used the clone tool my hubby has. Otherwise I would have told you how to do it or do it for you. But, I'm just a watcher. :) Congrats on one of the best photos!

Dannye said...

they did a fantastic job!! I so love that photo of Lil!!

Patricia/NYC said...

GORGEOUS!!!
THis photo would make a BEAUTIFUL holiday card!!

ANd I have to say, your last paragraph REALLY had me laughing!!

3D said...

What a tremendous pic. It captures her joy and sunshine perfectly.

Keep smilin!

Nikki said...

OH YEAH!
PERFECTION!

Anonymous said...

Dawn,do I detect an element of largism here.ho humff.Tis still a gr8 pic of Lily though.loveb.b.

Pug Mama said...

breathtaking!!!

hold on just a minute......
is that bikini chick my husbands ex...is she stalking your blog too.....

simply t said...

I am so impressed! Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails