11 Nov 2007

Need Techy Help Please.

Today when we were out I took this photo and we love it however we do not want the bikini clad stranger who is in the background. I cannot crop the photo cos I will lose some of Lily's dress so does anyone have any suggestions.

If I use the basic Phot.o Shop programme will I be able to make her disappear or am I just stuck with a great photo of Lily and bikini lady?


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


I love this one too but not as much. Go figure since bikini girl didn't appear in this one too.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

13 comments:

PIPO said...

I love them both. I hope you get help from many of the photoshop gurus out there. If I 'fixed' it there would be a big fuzzy blob where bikini lady is. I must learn to some day.

Cindy said...

You can use the clone tool in photoshop to clone another part of the picture to put over the bikini lady. Like a cover up.

Abby's Mom said...

I am not in the no with photoshop but WOW what beautiful pictures :)

redmaryjanes said...

Wow, that first photo is absolutely stunning. I don't know how to get the bikini woman out, but I know that it can be done and would be well worth for that picture.

Andie said...

I love the second photo too. I'm not sure if Photoshop has a clone tool, have a look. If not, send her here and I'll try and make her disappear.

Ann said...

I tried to take out bikini lady for you. It should be in your mailbox.

Patricia/NYC said...

I have no words of wisdom for your dilemma, just stopped by to say how STUNNING that pic is of Lily!!!

I'm sure there's some way to ditch the bikini lady!

Kathy and Joel said...

I sent you a pic as well. It was my first time using the clone tool. :)

Janet said...

That's a great picture, bikini clad lady and all.....sorry I can't help you. Hope you can figure it out!

Nikki said...

Looks like you got some help...I would have NOOOO idea.
I love both of the photos of beautiful Lily.

Kris said...

The clone thing works well... try that first. It is SUCH a perfect picture of Lily!! I love it!

Steffie B. said...

They are all beautiful!

simply t said...

Beautiful picture with or without the bikini lady! I've never used photoshop but now I'm highly interested. No doubt we always have some strange butt in our beach photos.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails