2 Nov 2007

R.O.F.L.M.A.O

Today Lily came home from school with a picture for us. It is a picture if Jacob and I. When I saw it I cracked up laughing, I really didn't mean to but it is just hilarious. Apparently dear husband needs to use more sunscreen cos Lily has a different opinion of him than most.
She realised a little while ago that we are both naked and she wanted to finish it but I took this photo before she had a chance to dress us as that would take away from hubby's suntan!

Take a look for yourselves.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


14 comments:

Abby's Mom said...

Very cute! Just wanted to thank you for stoping by my blog and for your encouaging words. Hopefully I will have good news to post soon :)

Beckyb said...

That cracks me up - what a hoot!!! Don't know which I'd rather be - the dark, tan one or the white, fair one!!! :)

Janet said...

Too cute! Jacob also looks like he has Princess Lea hair, although I am assuming those are his ears. :-)

Also, your nostrils are huge in that picture....are you mad? Tee hee.

I LOVE little one's art. It is one of the most precious things to me!!!!

Dannye said...

too funny....I believe Jacob needs more of a suntan...hehehe

so how come you guys are naked??? hehehe

Two Kayaks said...

Ha Ha!!! She just wanted to differentiate between the feminine "you" and the masculine "Jacob". Too cute!!!

PIPO said...

Cracking up...SPF 45 anyone?

Nikki said...

I seriously can't stop giggling!

Ann said...

That is sooo funny. Yup I say Daddy O' needs just a touch of the SPF!!

Holly said...

Oh that is too funny!!!

holly m. said...

I love the nose holes!! Yep! That's just how I use to draw them!What a cutie!

holly m. said...

I love the nose holes!! Yep! That's just how I use to draw them!What a cutie!

Kris said...

Oh wow. Bet he burned BAD before that turned to such a great tan.

redmaryjanes said...

I love it! Wow, you must be pale.

Vivian M said...

Time to use suntan lotion!! Very cute, you definately should save that picture!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails