29 Sept 2007

Wow, How Did We Do All That?

At the end of the day in the eyes of a child you can see all the things that make the journey worthwhile.
A Davidson.

I love this quote and it is so very true. Today we had a lot of different things to do and places to go. All of them were great fun but it was hectic and tonight when I put my little girl in her bed and she looked at me with her very tired eyes and said, "I love you mummy and today was such great fun." All the running about is worth it when I can look at her and see how much she has enjoyed herself.
Take a look at what made her day such a delight.

Blowing Bubbles at her new friend Lia's house.
Lia is from the same orphanage as Lily and lives 5 minutes away from us. Small world.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


More Fun


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

Princess Lily at the Princess party.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Lily renamed, Princess Lipstick.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



After the party we flew home got all clean and pretty and dashed up to Pembroke Pines to have dinner with our friends. The restaurant was terrific and is the only Chinese restaurant I have ever been to that has a chlidrens menu. H, has 3 little girls all from China so dinner was a very entertaining affair and I only managed to stop once to pull out my camera as we were having such a lovely time.

Meet Lily from the Von Trapp family! please excuse tht simply lovely piece of broccoli that is in her mouth.

Off to bed for me as tomorrow is Lily Chinese performance at a local school so I want to be bright eyed and bushy tailed for it. She is going to be on stage performing and something tells me she will love it.

7 comments:

Dannye said...

can't wait to see what tomorrow holds for our girl....looks like loads of fun today!!!

insanemommy said...

I love her lipstick! Cute.... I so agree with you though. Life is so much richer viewing from the eyes of a child.

Janet said...

My girls look like that when they put their "lipstick" on too. Tee hee. You lead a busy, but fun life!

amy said...

What fun pictures!!

Nikki said...

From where I sit every day looks something like this one for your family...you're always having so much fun and your Lily is always sporting a thankful, joyous smile! (she is just sporting more lipstick than usual in this post)

Can't wait to see the post on her performance! I bet she did a great job!

PIPO said...

I love that quote too.

Holy smokes that Lily of yours is getting SO tall.

Ann said...

don't you just love those days when you're all tired from having fun!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails