10 Sept 2007

Scared Of Nothing. Happy B-day Andie

This child of ours is always up for fun. It doesn't matter what it is she will love it. A few weeks ago she asked if we could go to the Go-Karts again because she had so much fun. Since it is our job to cater to her every whim we went yesterday.

Those are her racing goggles.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


My Turn. I think because I don't weigh as much Jacob that the Go kart went faster with me and Lily loved it cos we kept passing people. A person raced by us and she poked her tongue out at them so I had to interrupt the racing fun for a little heart to heart. I have never seen her do this before and it was very hard not to laugh.Her little tongue is just so flipping cute.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


The crazed boat operator had us spinning all over the place.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Today is my cousins birthday. Happy Birthday Andie or as Lily insists on calling you, Cousin Andie. We cannot wait until you come out again....November better hurry up and get here.

Lots of you have been having problems viewing the videos of late. I send my thanks to the wonderful folks at Dropshots for their new and improved video sharing (NOT).
Stacey said that if you hit play and then hit pause immediately to let it load then it works. I hope so cos until Dropshots unimproves it's service this is all I got. Seriously Dropshots people, it wasn't broken why did you fix it?

10 comments:

Janet said...

Great pics. The go-carts look like SO much fun! You guys always look like you're having fun!

3D said...

What fun!

Spinning is even more fun when in a floating boat.

Happy Birthday Andie!

I had to upload the video of ziplining to Youtu-e ad Drops-ots would not work...grr! I prefer DS to YT as YT is blocked at work and I can not see all the fun.

Keep smilin!

Polar Bear said...

You have so many fun places down there. That may be one reason to move to Florida! The hurricanes are a real bother though!

Love the go-cart picture. Sounds like you have a fiesty competitor on your hands. :)

Are you still dizzy??

PIPO said...

I've got no problems now with seeing your videos. Today's kinda made me dizzy ;0)

I love Lily's Elton glasses.

redmaryjanes said...

She looks like she is having a blast!

Pug Mama said...

i am really getting pissed now - I still can't see the video. It is just a white box for me - not even a play button!!!

insanemommy said...

She looks like she loved the boat! And the go-cart.. Looks like a fun day.

Dannye said...

I too couldn't see the video, just a plain white box for me today, what is going on with DropShots, I never had probs, now I am having serious Lily withdrawals from not seeing those videos...stop teasing us DropShots!!

Although I love the Elton John looking sunglasses on Lily, too funny!!

amy said...

oh I love the fun pics!

Andie said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes, I had a great day.

I think you forgot to mention the reason that you pass so many people is just that you drive faster than Jacob!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails