22 Sept 2007

7 P's Meme

Approximately 500 yrs ago RMJ passed this meme on to me and I have just got around to doing it. The computer has been having a fit if I asked it to post any type of graphic but now it appears to be all better.

Here are a list of P's that mean something to me.

Princess Lily of Wuhan (with curly hair. This is one of her latest fads. It takes ages but she doesn't mind.)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Pennies

Ever since I lost my best friend I always think of her when I see a penny on the ground. Pennies from Heaven....she must keep dropping them so that I know she is with me. I find them all the time and they always make me smile.

Photographs.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

I have photos all over the house. At the top of the stairs we have the family photo wall and I love this part of my house.

Panic.
Not a favourite P word necessarily but definitely one that aptly describes me. I can panic over everything and anything and do!

Peace.

Why is it so elusive in this world? I dream of the day when all the troops all over the world can return to their loved ones and all of us will continue on a peaceful journey.

Picnics.

I just love picnics. Is it an English thing? Nothing marks summer like a wonderful picnic in a green and open space. I even have picnics indoors with Lily.

Presents.

Giving, receiving, quite frankly, it's all good!

So now you have read all about my p's. That just sounds so wrong. If you would like to participate go for it.

5 comments:

Patricia/NYC said...

What a gorgeous photo of Princess Lily of Wuhan! Love that curly hair!

Oh & P.S. I'd wait more than an hour for Brad Pitt! lol!

Janet said...

Love the Princess pic! And your "P"s! I especially love picnics too!

Dannye said...

I love princess Lily, didn't recognize her if the truth be told, hehe....those are some great p's...

Kris said...

Well, I don't have to tell you that Princess Lily was my favorite of all your Ps! Love the curls too, she looks beautiful!

I'm driving to Ft.Pierce to drop off said cat on Oct 11? Or maybe it's 10, not sure. It's not as far south as I was hoping, plus I have to drive back home the same day, so we're talking 7 hours of driving, which doesn't leave a lot of time for a possible visit. But just so you knew in case you wanted to trek that far for lunch! Naturally I'd be thrilled to add some photos to your collection!!

Nikki said...

Wonderful P's, Dawn.
Of course Princess Lily is PERFECTLY PRETTY!
I will now think of YOU when I see a penny on the ground. sweet.
Lily and I LOVE picnics too - just had one the other day...ours are often double p's...porch picnics.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails