6 Aug 2007

Hello, from over here

We are here and having an absolutely fabulous time. Jacob arrived on Sunday and Lily was very pleased to see him. She loves every single second that she spends with her grandparents and I have to say I am not surprised since they truly are the best.

The shoe shopping here is amazing!!! Only 3 pairs so far but I have my eye on some more and they will be purchased in the next 24 hours. I had to slow it down abit as I didn't want to throw Jacob into complete panic mode with all my latest acquisitions. Apart from trips to Ikea and many other shops we have spent lots of time outdoors in the fresh air teaching Lily to fish. She was really good and actually managed to catch herself with the hook...yepper, only the Lil could do this! We went to a farm the other day and Lily and her cousin had a ball. They looked at the animals for all over a second and then took off for hours and hours just running and playing in the field and sand pit. Yesterday we took her ont he longest walk of her life through the meadows to a nearby village where we met up with my step brother Mike and then walked home again. Lucky for all of us heading home was all down hill and Lily literally rolled!

Tomorrow we are off to a safari park where hopefully we will not be eaten by the lions and on the way home we have to stop and pick up a stroller for Chopstick which I cannot wait to get as it is not only gorgeous but funky too.

I know that you really want photos but I cannot get blogger to cooperate this evening so you will have to wait. I will post again shortly. I am going to sneak a few minutes now to catch up on everyones blogs as Lily is fast asleep and Jacob is downstairs yipping and playing wiht his.....Laptop.

19 comments:

PIPO said...

Heehee...glad all is going swimmingly.

I'm very glad Jacob has his laptop to entertain him ;)

Polar Bear said...

Sounds like so much fun!!! Lily sure goes for the big ones when she is fishing! :) Hope it didn't hurt too much!

Can't wait to see the new shoes!!!

Dannye said...

missed you, glad to see you're doing well!! can't wait to see the shoes, pictures of Lil on her adventures...

Steffie B. said...

So glad you are having a fabulous time....I have missed you! Post those shoes! ;)

Pug Mama said...

sounds like you all are having a great time. Hugs!!!

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

Miss you. Sounds like you are having lots of fun as usual.

Kris said...

SO glad to hear from you and that all is going well and you guys are having such a great time. And way to go Lily with the catch!

Janet said...

Let's hear it for SHOES!!!!

Buckeyes & Eggrolls said...

So glad to hear from you and that everything is coming along. I'm sure Lily is having the time of her life with her grandparents. After all... "we are the best!!" (you know, since I am a grandparent and all ..LOL)

3D said...

Great to hear from you! Enjoy your time visiting. Sounds wonderful.

Remember, you can never have too many shoes.

Keep smilin!

Lauren said...

AWESOME!!! I am jealous! I love SHOES!!!

redmaryjanes said...

Enjoy your time away! Shoes and grandparents, two of my favorite things!

Beckyb said...

Glad to hear all is well and that you are having a WONDERFUL time - we're missing you here in bloggerland, but a break is SO nice for you!!!

insanemommy said...

Miss you...

Judy said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying some time away with family. Looking forward to seeing pics. I haven't had a chance to blog much as we've returned from vacation and started planning Kylie's 2nd bday party. I hope the weather cooperates.

Enjoy!
Judy

Holly said...

Glad to hear you guys are having a great time :- )

Ann said...

Sounds like a blast and I'm sure that as soon as your get the computer to cooperate we will all see many pictures and video clips. Can't wait.

Nikki said...

Oh how I've missed you!!!! So nice to get an update...sounds like you are all having a wonderful time. So glad Jakey is there with you all now, too.
Looking forward to some pictures of the fam.
Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Steffie B. said...

Ok....you have been gone FOREVER.....miss you! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails