24 Jul 2007

We Are Ready To Go

I think we are almost ready to leave. It has been a while since we went on vacation for 3+ weeks and quite frankly, I cannot wait. Like many others in the adoption community we kept saying we should only take a quick break and save like mad for China but as we have all seen we have plenty of time to save so we are going for it. Today was spent running some last minute errands and getting organised. Since I detest packing I shall do that about 40 minutes before we need to leave for the airport and swear like a sailor the whole time. The weather in the UK isn't very nice so we will need all types of clothing which makes packing even worse.

Here are some Lily pic's as she prepped for a visit to Nannie and Grandpas.

Yes, it is official she is spoiled rotten



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting






Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



This girl does it right and was not about to leave until she had been under the dryer just like everyone else.



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



After getting my pedicure we went shoe shopping. There is something about a pedicure that demands new sandals. (that's my story and I'm sticking to it)
I really do have way to many pairs of shoes but I love shoesies.



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



I shan't post tomorrow because it will be such a nutty day and I do have to pack(just typing the word makes me gag) so this is farewell until we meet again.
I do plan on blogging but not daily.
Have fun.



P.S Lily wants everyone to know that she has a surprise, on her head but she cannot share it because she wants to tell Nannie and Grandpa first. (those were her words I only typed them for her.)




17 comments:

3D said...

Lily has to be all manicured for her intl flight! Too funny!

Have a safe and wonderful vacation!

Keep smilin!

M and M said...

NICE shoes!!

There is NOTHING wrong with nail care at ANY age!

Safe Travels!

Polar Bear said...

Every girl needs a manicure before leaving for three weeks! :)

I LOVE your rule - pedicure = new sandals. I think that is a perfect rule!

Good luck packing. I agree with you, I DETEST packing. I am a last minute packer also.

Have a wonderful trip!! I can't wait to hear about Lily's surprise!

Beckyb said...

Go and have a great time - we will miss you!!!

PIPO said...

Hah, I pack like you...last minute Louie.

Lovin' the girly manicure.

The kicks are rockin' A great shoe is a great shoe. There can never be too many. Just ask Imelda Marcos.

Have a safe and happy trip.

Dannye said...

I love the manicure Lil got (please tell her the color I got this time is "Grape Wall of China", that was the sign so I had to get it...hehehe)...

Good luck on the detested packing!! And safe travels....please stay in touch!!

Can't wait to see you guys!!

Patricia/NYC said...

Lily is just too much!! I love the look on her face - you can see she's so excited!

SAFE travels & have a blast! We'll miss you!

Patricia/NYC
lucky momma to a sweetie from Hubei

Nikki said...

You are going to have such a fabulous time (once the dreaded packing is done, that is)...

Love Lil's nails and your new shoesies. You girls have such fun together. And that girl is spoiled SWEET, not rotten. Love her. Can't wait to see the surprise, on her head.

Safe travels to you!

Buckeyes & Eggrolls said...

OooLaLa.. something every girl wants/needs. A manicure for rest and relaxation before going on holiday!

Have a safe and wonderful trip. God Speed!

Janet said...

Can't wait to hear your surprise, Lily! And tell you mommy I love her new shoes!!!

amy said...

Cant wait to hear the surprise!!! She sure knows how to smile for the camera

Steffie B. said...

Have a fabulous time....spoil yourselves rotten! Can't wait to see pics while you are there!

I'll miss you....

Holly said...

Have a wonderful trip. Can't wait to see pics.

Pug Mama said...

have a great time!!!

Kris said...

I will SO miss you- have a fabulous vacation!! I've been a horrible commenter lately, life will not slow down for me it seems!

Packing is my ENEMY. I swear like a drunken sailor myself.

crazylady said...

When I grow up I want to be Lily.
Have a safe vacay

Prakash said...

I am dead sure that you haven’t used www.LeadsByVideo.com for promoting your products. Otherwise you would not have been complaining.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails