15 Jul 2007

Yesterday

I don't think it was blogger that was giving me problems I think it was me. I was using the laptop for the first time to blog since that is the only way I can view Somewhere In China, without it crashing my computer. So now I need to know what I am meant to be doing on a Mac in order to blog. All I get is a screen with spellcheck and the photo tab but no other editing tools. Connie, any suggestions?

Yesterday was great. I have been in a total cleaning and organizing frenzy for the last 2 days so I decided that Lily needed some fun time so we trekked over to my friend Amy's house so that she could play with the boys. Nicolas and Marco were the first friends Lily ever met and they get on famously. Nicolas was in a very sweet mood yesterday and treated Lily like a Goddess. He even picked a flower and so gently placed it behind her ear......ahhh a touching moment.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Lily Gets A Bit Too Adventurous With The Hose

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Snack Time

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Lily And Her Little Guy

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Look At This, It Melts My Heart.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

9 comments:

Beckyb said...

SO SWEET!!! Kids are great! Looks like a fun time.

Lauren said...

Aww...How cute!!! I love the flower. Sounds like she had an awesome time playing with friends!

PIPO said...

Blog? What blog? I'd rather be leaping in that pool!

Hey, are you sure you are in the 'compose' mode and not the 'edit html' mode of publishing? Check the tab at the top.

Also, I am determined to figure out what up for my few freezers/crashers because you are some of my faves. It may just take a while because, of course, I can't see the problem. I did make some script run changes. Please see if it makes any difference and let me know. I'm trying, m'lady!

aimeeg said...

Super cute pics! Looks like Lily had a lovely time!

Kris said...

Connie's site was doing that to me too- hope it's cleared up for you.

I'm always amazed at the maturity I see in Lily's face. There is something almost grown up about that sweet girl.

Dannye said...

ut-oh!! I see trouble in the near future with that last photo (although really really cute)...

that really looked like loads of fun...

speaking of fun...trip anytime soon???

Nikki said...

Oh my goodness, she sure does know how to have a good time.
She looks ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS in that last shot with the sweet flower in her hair.

3D said...

Too adorable! That last one is heartwarming.

Keep smilin!

Danielle said...

I love your blog--and I haven't commented yet actually. Anyways, if you have a mac download Camino. Do not use safari. It is not compatible with browser. Just go to google and search for camino for mac. It's great and it will hopefully help (unless you're already using it).

Lily is ADORABLE. I love all your witty posts, photos and videos.

Danielle

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails