10 Jul 2007

Catching Up

This post is written in no particular order and hops around all over the place from subject to subject so if you are still interested may I suggest a Dramamine to ward off sea sickness.


We finished the flower bed out front yesterday and as of a few minutes ago everything is still alive which is a huge accomplishment to us. I hope they grow quickly because that electric metre is really ugly and also because the wall needs to be painted and I dont fancy that task in this heat.


Then



Now



Last month I don't think I mentioned the referrals or the cut off date at all. Call it, self preservation. Due to the fact that this blog was initially set up too detail our adoption journey to Chopstick I think I need to pull my head out of the sand and note these events regardless of how they make me feel.




If you are not already doing so and it is hard for me to believe that there are people out there who havent already heard you need to follow
this blog right now as Miss Hannah just met her mummy and daddy for the first time. She is absolutely gorgeous.

Do you need a barf bag yet cos I am about to jump again?

When I opened the cupboard yesterday this is what I saw! I am just thankful that I opened the cupboard cos bedtime would have been a disaster if we couldn't find Bunny and I am sure I never would have looked in there.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Upon questioning a certain child as to why there was a bunny in the bowl she said he liked it and please don't take him out??? I later found him in the middle of the floor like this:

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

Is it me or does he look like he is waving?

No more jumps. I am ouut of here. Good Night all.

8 comments:

Gracie said...

Very cute post! Sounds like a lot fo hard work on the plants! I hate yard work and BUGS! Ha ha lol

3D said...

Jump all you want. I am bouncing with ya. Bunny is laying back and enjoying the "water". Tee hee!

Garden looks great!

Keep smilin!

Dannye said...

I think he is waving at Bun 2....that's my take on it....

Hannah is just darling and Colleen looks like she is over the moon, as she should be...

You didn't jump as much as I usually do, so I give you kudos!!!

Oh and by the way, the CCAA website updated to reflect the 11/14/05 date, so it's a little more current than yours!!!

amy said...

I love stopping by to read here and yes, Hannah is beautiful

Pug Mama said...

I think bunny looks comfy.

Steffie B. said...

Lily has got to be the funniest girl ever! ;)

Lauren said...

Neat post!!!!

Ann said...

okay I'm all caught up. I love the bunny in the watermelon, very cute picture. How many days did the last batch cover? Is it getting any better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails