9 Jun 2007

Two Posts In One Day

Firstly, many thank you's to all who prayed, did rain dances and or sent good vibes for good weather for Lilys party. It all payed off and we had a perfect weather day. That was long overdue and I just kept forgetting.

Secondly, many more thank you's for all the good wishes sent to Miss Lil' for her birthday. Including
Dannye and Ray and Nikki, Jay and Lily and all of you that sent them on "her" blog. She was thrilled to bits by all the attention, as well she should have been.

This afternoon we went for a swim and she wore her new zucchini, to you and I that would be a bikini. She loves it and it looks so good on her so thank you Auntie Sally and Andy for sending it to her. I will take a photo of her in her dress when she wears it.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


When we came home I went out to get the mail and there was yet another package addressed to her Highness. This one came all the way from Canada and was a complete surprise to all of us. I cannot believe that people that we have never even met would take the time to send Lily a gift. Doris and Dan, I hope that we do get to meet you. You are such sweet and kind people and you have left me speechless. Here is why............


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


We did the Panda puzzle this evening. I shouldn't say we as Lily asked for help but everytime I tried to help she told me to stop. It is the most challenging puzzle she has ever done but she managed it in just under 50 minutes. I love puzzles so I hope she wants to to do the Chimp in the morning before we go out. The magnet is planted firmly on the fridge between the China magnet and the ladybird. Everyone that meets you two says what speciall people you are and although we haven't met I strongly agree with them.And as for the fun dip, well you saw that already.



17 comments:

Dannye said...

what sweethearts doris and dan are for sending that to Miss Lil...and what a wonderful surprise to get something fun in the mail instead of yucky things like bills, ewwwww

Steffie B. said...

Ok....she is just too cute in the zuchini, I mean bikini! What a lucky girl!

redmaryjanes said...

I am glad that she had such a wonderful birthday. She looks darling in a zuchini!

Beckyb said...

What a great bikini!! She is such a cutie!! Birthdays are the best, aren't they?!?!? Gotta enjoy them while you can!!

Kris said...

Wow, what a special birthday- and now sweet of Doris and Dan to send some fun her way! She is such a sweetie thanking them- I'm always struck by how mature she is... I almost forget she's still only a little girl!

Janet said...

Doris and Dan are just like that, from what I've heard! Lily looks so happy! She's a doll!

Kathy and Joel said...

How happy am I to see that the fun dip addiction has spread to the States!! Lily looks adorable in her new bathing suit!

Polar Bear said...

What a great day! I am glad it turned out to be perfect! It should be for a princess party!

Holly said...

Oh I love the bikini! She looks so cute in it!

3D said...

She is too cute with her zucchini!

Glad that she received the package. It was our pleasure! We love to spoil sweet little girls.

Keep smilin!

Dannye said...

tag, you're it!!

Andie said...

Looks as if she had a great week, love the bikini, but also love the brown skirt outfit she has on. Let us know how she gets on with her new bike.

amy said...

what precious pics and what wonderful friends you have

MotherMotherOcean said...

She just gets cuter and cuter. Great swimsuit

PIPO said...

Wow, that Fun Dip is getting around. D&D are so sweet!

I am loving that bikini. My goodness if the little Lily doesn't look to be growing up so quickly.

Emmie said...

Love love love the new suit! So cute! Sounds like she sure got some nice things for her birthday, lucky girl! :)

Nikki said...

So glad Miss. Lil got lotsa birthday love and attention -- she deserves it!

(wish I looked that great in a zuchini!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails