28 Apr 2007

Yuck Updated

I have been trying to change the appearance of my blog for about 4 hours now and I can honestly say, "Me no likey" and I can't seem to get the old one back. I lost all sorts of knickknackeria in the switheroo and am franticaly looking all over the place for it. Tomorrow I shall have another go at this but tonight my eyes are popping out of their little sockets.
I did have yet another good shopping day though which helps to ease the frustration!

Well I have fiddled and fiddled and I can't get it back so this is it for now. Where has all my crap gone? The bloggy moving company must have lost it!

10 comments:

Steffie B. said...

I think you need to put a call into the Blog Fairy! lol ;)

Beckyb said...

I totally hear you - the switching around of a blog can be SO frustrating!! It doesn't look bad at all to me though!

Kathy and Joel said...

Let me know if you would like some bloggy help. I'm not promising anything fancy, but I do know my way around header or two. LOL

Tami said...

It doesn't look bad...but if you find the Blog Fairy could you send her may way? I changed my blog a few weeks ago and still can't find some of my widgets!

3D said...

Good luck! I am html inept so good on you for tackling a blog-lift.

Keep smilin!

Dannye said...

I think you are doing just fine, I am too much of a fraidy cat to try to change mine, besides what kind of improvement can you do to a "we ching wah" anyway??? hehe

Polar Bear said...

Those darn movers! They always manage to mess something up!

aimeeg said...

I am so feeling the need to change my blog look right now, too, but I know it's frustrating!

Beckyb said...

Oohh - I like it!!! GOod job!!!

M and M said...

I recommend Kathy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails