17 Mar 2007

Happy St Patty's Day....not exactly



Happy Saint Patricks Day to all. Only in Miami would the parade "for all things green" be held last week and the big celebration held the day after the actual day, but what can I say. In this town all the holidays last about 3 weeks anyway but usually something happens on the actual day. Not this time.

So we decided today would be a great day for a playdate so we invited Lily's friend "S" to come over and play. They were both dressed in green but that only lasted a few minutes because they morphed into Disney princesses moments after "S" arrived. These 2 are school chums and have hit it off from day one. We went to feed the horses because "S'''s mummy isn't to keen on them and with me there at least "S" was able to actually touch them. They had a great time and it ended with huge floods of tears when it was time for "S" to go home. Lily climbed into the back of their car and gave her the biggest hug and kiss and told her she could come back another day. I love watching Lily when she has friends over to play as I use it as an opportunity to see how she will feel about sharing her stuff once her Mei Mei arrives. Of course it will be alot different then as her Mei Mei will be hers.

Even Princesses have to snack.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Cinderella gets her groove on

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

11 comments:

Dannye said...

What a great friend Lily is, how very cool, and what a great time it looked like they had, I think Lily will be a great Big Sis!!!

Kris said...

It's wonderful to see the bonds that children form with one another. The pics are great- "S" is beautiful, and you already know how I feel about your daugther! I don't remember that you had horses, I'm "green" with envy over here!

Polar Bear said...

What adorable princesses! The pictures with the horses are so bright and cheery. Just wonderful.

3D said...

Looks like a great playdate. Lily is a real sweetie!

Keep smilin!

Nikki said...

Wonderful pictures. The girls seem to enjoy each other sooo much...I'm sure that was fun for you to watch.
Lily will be an incredible big sister and I look forward to seeing that so much!
Glad you had a good day.

rubyiscoming said...

Just grinned seeing this post! :-)

Ah, you are in Kendall - that was part of my territory in the '90s. We live in Fernandina Beach - just N of Jacksonville - right now, but are moving to Denver this year (or in '08 if the CCAA takes that long for us to get referral).

PIPO said...

What great pics of the princesses!

As much as I love the beautiful horses, I am a tad afraid of them too. I'd be hanging with 'S' mom ;0) Nah, I'll force myself to get over my fear of things with large teeth when the time comes.

redmaryjanes said...

They look like they had a ball! Literally I guess while dressed as princesses. The horses are beautiful.

K. said...

What beautiful photos! Oh my gosh, they are adorable!

Dawn said...

kris, don't be green these horses are not ours they "live" just down the street and we go all the time to feed them. Lily LOVES horses and rides when we go home.

C.J. I am petrified of horses to but these are behind a fence and that works just fine for me. I did the horsey thing growing up but after I got thrown for the umpteenth time I was done.

simply t said...

Beautiful horses and the girls looked liked real princesses!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails