12 Feb 2007

Glass Bottom Boat Ride

Yesterday we took Lily on her first ever glass bottom boat ride. We went down to John Pennekamps in Key Largo which just happens to be where Jakey took me snorkelling on our first date. The weather was a little chilly yesterday but we had a wonderful time and once we were drifting over the reef and Lily was looking at all the fish, she exclaimed, I can't believe my eyes. It seemed like such a grown up saying to come out of her mouth.

Mollasses Key is the 3rd largest reef in the world and if any of you ever make it down to these parts you really should take the time to stop at Pennekamp and do some snorkelling or kayaking or even take a glass bottom boat tour.



Hi Mummy, I'm getting all wet!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Now I'm getting Daddy all wet too.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Looking at the reef


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Some Fishey Wisheys Under the Cat'



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

They Look Freezing



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


The caberet show in the car on the way home. Jacob was driving while he took this video in the rear view mirror. We were stuck in a jam at the toll plaza leaving the Keys. He doesn't usually do this!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Thank you to everyone for all the wishes for Lily's Great Nanny Rene. I rang today and she was doing much better. I am sure she will be rather surprised to see all the wishes from so far away.

13 comments:

PIPO said...

Life is a cabaret! Your family just keeps me smiling and laughing all the time.

Patricia/NYC said...

I am a mom to a very spirited 2 year old girl who also hails from Hubei...I just LOVE your blog - helps me to anticipate what's to come! :)
Lily is adorable & I just loved the "ploppers" incident! :)
Patricia/NYC
lucky momma to a sweetie from Hubei

Special K said...

I can't wait to have that much fun with my Mia when she finally comes! You guys always seem to enjoy each other so much. It's beautiful to see.

3D said...

What a great activity!!

You all seem to always have a frun time.

Good news about Grand Nanny!

Keep smilin!

Buckeyes & Eggrolls said...

I just love watching all your videos of Lily. They always bring a smile to my face. Lily seems like such a wonderful little girl. So bright and ready to learn, learn, learn. Enjoy all these moments together! They go by so quickly.

3D said...

P.S. Was just able to see the video. Could Miss be anymore cute?? So darling!

Andie said...

Note to all future parents. Apparently when you adopt a child you can no longer afford to buy yourself any shoes!
Can I go there on my next visit? If there is one after my last comment?

M and M said...

You guys always do fun activities together.

Lily is going to be one artsy girl!

I love visiting your site and seeing all the pictures and videos.

Nikki said...

That video was soooo cute...Lily is such an entertainer!

Once again, I am so jealous of all your fun activities. The glass bottom boat looked like such a blast. And NO!!! they did not look like they were freezing(WE ARE FREEZING!!!! Another storm is brewing...ugh)

Take care!

Kathy and Joel said...

How fun! Your family seems to have the best times together.

redmaryjanes said...

That is so cool! We are going to Panama City this spring. I wonder if they have glass bottom boat rides.
I would like to add you to my blog list if that's ok.
Let me know.
Thanks!

Dannye said...

Yes they do look like they are freezing (we Floridians can understand what a freezing Floridian looks like, they look like Lily and Jacob of course).

10 little monkeys.....missed me missed me....that just cracks me up!!! And the happy seat dance is great too.

Emmie said...

You guys always do very fun stuff it seems! Lily is very lucky to have a wonderful mum and dad! Loved the video! She is adorable, especially that giggle at the end! :) hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails