18 Dec 2006

The Show Must Go On

Other than being as deaf as a haddock, I can say I am feeling pretty good now. I think I caught my dads deafness not that he would say he is deaf if you ask him! He just thinks the volume on the telly doesnt work properly.......yeah right daddy. Hopefully anyday now my hearing will return and my family will stop having so much fun at my expense! Here are just a few more shots of our trip and the final one is Lily greeting Jacob at the airport which I think is so lovely.

Without a single doubt the best part of the trip was seeing all of my family and seeing Lily spend time with her Nanny and Grandpa. She loves them so much and will follow them to the ends of the earth. She marches along behind my dad going nowhere in particular chattering away just happy as a clam to be with him and him with her and if Nanny says lets go somewhere she is there. Having some cold weather and Christmas traditions just warmed my heart. It is hard living in Miami to find either of those things and it was worth every second. My cousin arrived yesterday to spend Christmas with us so we are really giddy.....one of us in particular, you can guess who that might be!

Lily working in Nannys garden Centre

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


A Carousel ride that Nanny took her too

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


La Lechuza. Lily actually thought that after she had sung this she had put this passenger to sleep. The man sitting opposite nearly died laughing!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


An Old Pro at this flying lark

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


DADDY......I missed you

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

9 comments:

PIPO said...

Is that girl ALWAYS so darn cute! Gotta love her. Quite the little songstress.

Glad to know you are on the mend. Hey, how deaf is a haddock anyway? ;0)

Love the sepia picture. Just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I could never tire of watching your sweet little girl -- she is such a character!

Also, I was so happy to see that you had visited my Lily! How fun.

Praying that your hearing returns. That cannot be much fun (for you anyway).

Rhonda said...

I can't say that I've ever heard the phrase "deaf as a haddock". ;)

All the pictures are beautiful, especially the carousel one!

Nanny said...

It was so lovely to watch everything again but sad as well because we miss you so much. Must say I`ve never heard the haddock one either - does a haddock have ears I wonder?
loads of love
xxxxxx

3D said...

Welcome home! It sounds like you had a marvelous trip home. Always nice.

Lily is such a cutie!

Keep smilin!

colin said...

Dawn,thought it was as deaf as a post,but heh.Glad your feeling better,so am I.It was great to see all the family gathered.First time that group had got together since your wedding i reckon.Love to all.bruvxxx

elizabeth said...

Good job with the lullaby, Lily! She just keeps getting cuter! Great photos from your trip, too. It makes me want to go back to England =) I hope your hearing returns soon and you are good as new for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! She is quite the entertainer. I love her rendition of La Lechuza!

Ann said...

She always has a huge smile on her face. I love that she was excited to see her daddy!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails