19 Dec 2006

Lily's First Gingerbread House

First off: a disclaimer. If I have made any nonsense comments on any of your blogs in the last few days I truly apologise. It hit me this morning as I was attempting to to type that the meds that I am taking are rather strong and really need a warning that say: Do NOT leave comments on other peoples blogs!

Okay dokey artichokey back to the post of the day. This is the first time Lily has ever decorated a Gingerbread house and she loved doing and had so much fun with it. She is such a little perfectionist that it took much longer than I had anticipated and is all perfectly matched. I am really surprised that she wants to eat it but she does and I keep putting off the moment when she destroys it. I keep trying to tell her that you aren't really meant to and after all this time it will be stale and disgusting but I think all those sweeties all beckoning for her mouth so she is going to have to learn the hard way, yet again.....snicker snicker.



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


This One is A Bit Yucky But Rather Funny

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

9 comments:

PIPO said...

Hey! What did she think she forgot?

Lily did an awesome job and she is welcome to come work on my house anytime. She is FAR more conscientous than the blokes I've had around here ;0)

Nope, no goofy comments to me...but feel free to leave some. I rather enjoy the funny, goofy stuff!

3D said...

Great job Lily! It def. does look too good to eat but nonetheless the candies are calling!!!

Keep smilin!

Dannye said...

What an amazing job Lily did, you must be exceptionally proud, I know we are of her skill (and perfectionism).

P.S. I feel left out, no goofy comments on my blog either. Don't you love me??? hehe

Anonymous said...

Hey! That was a very impressive gingerbread house! My sister and I will be doing one with the kids on Friday nite (our first time too).
I will post pics of our finished product. I doubt it will be as pretty as Lily's.

Nannie said...

Lily, your house is really gorgeous I think you are so clever - could you save a tiny piece for me do you think.
love you lots
Nannie xxxxxxxxxx

SARA said...

Love it! I love making gingerbread houses!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She looks very focused and on the ball here. What a great house!!

colin said...

Am so pleased that i now know how to watch the vids.They are gr8.Love to all.bruvxx

Anonymous said...

WOW, what an amazing job Lily did on that house. I have not decorated a gingerbread house with my kids in years. (of course my "kids" are all grown now) I can't wait to do that again someday with Maddy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails