27 Dec 2006

A Little More Of The Festivities and 10 months today.

Christmas was just so much fun that I am sharing a little bit more. And thanks to Christi from Cherry Blossom Baby I was finally able to figure out how to do this slide show, thank you so much Christi. Oh, and I cannot forget to mention that we have been logged in for 10 whole months today. Yes folks 10 whole flippin months and the end is nowhere in sight but alas this is a happy post so we won't go there today.


| View Show |
Anonymous said...

So cute!

Happy #10!

Anonymous said...

Oh! And congrats on 10 months. Yes, the wait is horrible, but 10 months is 10 months!!!!

Anonymous said...

I thoroughly enjoyed the slide show! We had a similar Christmas disaster here at our house earlier today. The clean up was so much fun, wasn't it?

PIPO said...

Beautious pics!

Congrats on 10 down anyhoo :0)

Hey, how do you change the pic orientation in Rock You? I keep getting sideways pics and have not figured out how to rotate them.

Rhonda said...

Beautiful pics!

Congrats on your 10 month LIDiversary!

Dannye said...

Good job!! Love it (so much so I registered with Rock You and posted my secret pal pictures using Rock You).

And think positively, it's 10 months down, that's closer to your beautiful second daughter, and besides you are in line in front of us (hey can we butt in line with you???).

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful pictures! Your daughter is soo cute!

Ann said...

First off she's soo cute. Second congrats on the 10 months. We're 9 days from our double digits!! Third, you're doing so much better then I with the no end in sight thing and not going there. I've been there and back a few times...and that's just today!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails