21 Dec 2006

Lily Has A New Toy

A couple of days after we returned from England my cousin Andrea flew over to join us for Christmas. She has stayed with us many times and whenever we go over there Lily sees her and is used to spending time with her but this time for reasons best known to Lily's 4 year old brain she truly believes that Andrea is her plaything. Thankfully Andrea loves her to bits and is only to willing to entertain her and finds it a welcome break from the stresses of the I.C.U where she is normally found working.

Lily's New Toy

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


I'm Sure Lily is Dishing Out Orders

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

5 comments:

PIPO said...

I should say! Lily does have to be one awesome break from the ICU.

Anonymous said...

I would let that little cutie-pie order me around any day!

Dannye said...

You are so lucky, is it free babysitting (by the way, I think I caught your yuckies, so hopefully you are feeling better now)

3D said...

Having been the play friend for my nephews, it is a break!

Keep smilin!

Ann said...

Either way it looks like they had a great time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails