21 Nov 2006

I've Forgotten The Plot


The last twice that I have gone out to do some holiday shopping I have completely forgotten the plot and somehow ended shopping for Lily and I. Yesterday she got new clothes and this afternoon after school her and I went out to get some things for Jacob which thankfully we did but I ended up with new clothes. We were walking through a department store and she pointed to this really nice top and said Mummy this is nice and I loved it and that was it the next thing I am in a fitting room trying on the whole outfit. I think they are using a special atomiser in the store that leaves you powerless to resist the outfits. I am honestly not a big clothes person so this most unusual for me but twice in 2 days is really bad cos it is the holidays people and the theme is the spirit of giving not keeping for yourself! Does anyone else do this?

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Yes, especially this year, it's really hard to get into the spirit! You're not alone. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails