28 Oct 2011

Gone

We just got back from the airport, we had to take Richie-Rich so that he could fly off to his next destination on his round the world fishing tour. The girls were not happy A.T. A.L.L.

We had a really great time with him and wished his could have stayed longer but we have vowed to fly to New Zealand to see him. We foolishly made that statement in front of the girls so you know it is going to happen. They don't forget anything.

I tried to get some more photos of him but all I got was the back of his head or if by chance he noticed me when he was carrying his rod case I got that thrust into the lens :( I have no idea why he is so anti-cameras.

He is heading to New York and a blog I looked at bright and early this morning from New York had lots of lovely snow photos on it. Good thing we went shopping yesterday and bought the man some jeans and a long sleeved shirt. It's going to be bloody freezing fishing in the snow.


I'm not above begging and that's what I had to do for this photo. I love the sideways glance!
Back of person!
Ditto
And this was Rosie when she said good bye to him and the drama continued all the way to the car. No guilt Richard....you just go right ahead and rip my kidlets heart out and march right on a plane......I understand. The least you owe for this is a decent damn photo. LOL

2 comments:

Life frome where we are said...

I know how Rosie feels....it's so hard to say goodbye.

PS we could get between 5 & 8 inches of snow tomorrow night!

Sofia said...

Ohhh... It's always so sad to say goodbye to a family member that you get to see every 10-15 years. If you do go to New Zealand, make sure to get some great photos!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails