27 Sept 2011

How Do you do?

I have never expected people to comment on my blog. I read tonnes of them but comment on very few. I used to but 2 kids later I am impressed that I still even write this one.

I have my, Live Traffic Feed, on the side of my blog and it tracks my visitors. I have many people reading from all over the world, it's really interesting to look at you all.

When I had my old blog I had loads of traffic but I snuck back into blogging with this one and it's stayed pretty quiet. I never announced I was back.

Come out of the woodwork and leave me a comment. I'd love to know who you are and how you found me.

It's simple, just hit comment link at the end of a post, write your comment and then check the box for anonymous. You don't need a blog or a google account to comment. Just don't forget to leave your name. You know so much about my family so step up and introduce yourself.

Hi.

9 comments:

M and M said...

HI! I have been reading for a long time and enjoy hearing about your girls. However, I rarely comment as I read thorough Google Reader.

Happy Wednesday!

Love Letters To China said...

Hi... do I count? :-)

Hope your little Rosie is feeling better. L. woke in the middle of the night with a fever. After Mark gave him some meds, he went back to bed. I woke this morning to a sweet little boy sleeping on the couch. He didn't bother us when he woke up. Just went to the couch and fell back to sleep. Hoping this just quickly passes.

Happy Wednesday to you...

xoxo

Life frome where we are said...

Hi! My name is Val & I am a "blogaholic"!(oooh spell checker doesn't like that word!) I will confess to taking my camera everywhere I go just in case I can capture some blog-fodder. I have been known to embarrass my husband & family with some of my actions!

I love my bloggy world & friends I have met in cyber space.

4D said...

C'est moi! I heart ya and wish we could get together again. Hugs!!!

Keep smilin!

Joie said...

Hi hi!!!! It's meeee!!!!!!!! Didn't think I'd be reading you're blog , did ya? Anyways............ How are you doing?

Kathy said...

We are the Easons, living in TX. We have 5 children, one daughter from Jiangxi, she is 5 yrs old and the light of our lives. Found your blog from another blog and love reading blogs of families from China. Thanks for sharing.
Our blog is www.easonsinwesttexas.blogspot.com if you would like to see us.

Catherine said...

Hey Dawn! I think I first found you when you visited 4D in FL just before I arrived. She told me about you and I began reading then.

It's fun to learn who's reading isn't it? :o)

Beckyb said...

I am trying to remember how we did meet - but guessing it was the adoption world!!! :)

Vivian M said...

Hi! But you have already met us, lol. Hope to see you again in December when we come down to visit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails