9 Feb 2011

Sleeping......soundly

The girls love to sleep together. Doesn't matter if they decide to go to bed in their own rooms they won't stay that way for long. One or the other of them wanders in to the other ones room. Rosie has a twin bed with a trundle and Lily has a full size bed so often they end up in there, if not with us.
They both sleep so much better when they are together. Must be that old, safety in numbers, adage.
Last night I put them both to bed in Lily's room. A couple of hours later I went upstairs to put away some washing and this is what I found......




I laughed. I wonder if Rosie is asking her sister to smell her feet or if the smell of her feet just knocked Lily unconscious. For the life of me cannot fathom the need for all those annoying stuffed animals. Lily has 2 but Rose has a whole entourage plus her thumb and her blanket, AKA, bray bray.

One evening last week I walked in to Rosie's room while she was asleep and she started sleep talking.
R: Mama Mama, can I lick it?
Me: (thinking I had better answer even though she was clearly asleep) Sure sweetie, go ahead.
R: Ewww, it's scusting. (disgusting) WAAAAHHHHHH.
M: Rosie be quiet and stay asleep
R: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Even when they are asleep they make me laugh.

3 comments:

Life frome where we are said...

That is soooo funny!!!

Tammie said...

That's how Erin sleeps. Unfortunately, we're usually all in the same bed. It's great because it's the only time that she sleeps deeply. It's awful because David & I wake up sore.

Pam said...

love the new blog look
absolutely awesome
Pammie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails