15 Feb 2010

Feeling The Love. ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

The girls had a great time making Valentines day cards for Daddy on Saturday it took them ages and involved lots of glitter and hearts, cutting and glue and was great fun. They then hid them away and helped to wrap his gift. Rosie once again took charge and I loved they was she chose to do everything.

The very beginnings of Lily's very intricate Valentine's book


Rosie hard at work


Rosie finished card. This photo refuses to turn around. I turn it and when it appears here it is sideways every time???


The girls woke up yesterday morning and were so excited to give us the cards that they had made for us, They were not at all excited about the thought that they would be receiving stuff as well. Lily made me a really sweet card and had then had Rosie sign her name on it. We then had a heart themed breakfast which they thought was the best thing ever!





I did not join them for heart shaped eggs, toast and strawberries cos I was much to busy snarfing a box of white chocolate from Godiva that Jacob gave to me. Sadly eating chocolate for breakfast isn't the worst part of the story but swatting at the girls to keep them away from it so that I could savour every morsel myself is! I have no shame when it comes to white chocolate. I haven't eaten chocolate for ages as I have been on a health bender but yesterday when I saw it I turned into some sort of freak and dove in face first. I did work out for nearly an hour later in the day so I think that made things even----ish.
We had a great Valentines day. There was lots of love, plenty of chocolate, and many other gifts but the love takes precedence to it all and that can always be found in abundance here.

4 comments:

Proud Parents of Halainah Grace said...

So sweet!! I need to learn how to make heart shaped eggs. I so slacked on valentines day this year! So next year I have to make up for it. Better start preparing now!
Many Blessings,
Deanna

Tammie said...

I love how you guys celebrated Valentine's Day!

Love Letters To China said...

So glad you had such a happy day. I too have been indulging in Godiva chocolate... not white but truffles. YUM! Unfortunately I haven't worked out for any amount of time... I think the time has come. ;-)

Maci Miller said...

Love it! Such a sweet breakfast and love the cards! And the cute, determined face on Rosie as she is making hers! So sweet! Ruby made one for her Daddy, too and was so excited to give it to him. Could there be anything better than being with your kids on Valentines??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails