20 Nov 2009

She's On A Roll.

Actually it should read she is Honor Roll.....again. Our little Lily is one smart cookie and since starting school has made either Honor Roll or Principals Honor Roll every grading period. This year marked the start of her being in the gifted program so I honestly didn't expect her to make it because I thought the whole idea of this was that she was going to find it more of a challenge. As usual Lily proved me wrong and I couldn't be more proud of her. She loves school and loves her homework and the more she has to study the happier she is.
This morning we were invited to the award ceremony and Rosie thought this was a wonderful thing as it isn't often that she gets to accompany her sister in to school.

Miss Lil' looking proud of herself.









When we were leaving the house this afternoon to pick up Lily, Rosie asked me if we were going back to the school to clap again. I told her that we weren't going to clap this time just pick up her sister and she told me she wanted to clap for lily because it was fun.

Lily,
Daddy and I are so very proud of you. All we ever ask is that you try your very best and you always do.
Great Job Schnoogie.

5 comments:

Polar Bear said...

Way To Go Lily!!!! That is AWESOME!!!

dawn said...

Anonymous please, please,please don't comment in alien language. It is such annoyance to me and my mother!!!
sincerely,
Lily.

Vivian M said...

WOOHOO Lily you rock! I meant to say, way to go! Umm, great job Lily, I will try to contain my excitement so as not to embarass you.
YAY!!!!!!
Oops, sorry! ;o)

Tammie said...

Woo Hoo!!!! Way to go Lily!! We're so darn proud of you!!

Dear Anonymous,
Perhaps you missed it, but this blog is in English - not Russian. Translate please?

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

Congratulations Lily! You are such a special girl. We are all proud to know you and love you

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails