27 Jul 2009

Another Tough Day At Work.

Where have I been? Work, of course! Those words shocked you coming from me didn't they?

I had to take a seminar in order to keep my license legal and up to date and since it was being offered in paradise I took the family along with me. Too much work and no fun can't be good for anyone so I needed to be sure there would be some fun.
Jacob spent the days with the girlies either on the beach or poolside at the hotel and then once I was done working for the day I joined them for more fun.

While I was hitting the books and the bodies. Jacob and the girlies were doing lots of this.

Jacob and Lily in the pool


DQ time


A closer view of the DQ action!


The girlies on the beach


Rosie ready to dive in. (she is now swimming, sort of)



After my work was done we managed to squeeze a bit more fun out of the day before heading to bed and starting the same routine again in the morning.

The girlies and I on the beach


We accosted some poor innocent stranger and asked them to take our photo in the middle of the sea and they obliged us...the people in Naples are just so nice! LOL


Looks like fun to me.


Silly seaweed girl


We met so many families with adopted kidlets this trip. Every time we turned around we literally bumped into them. Some are Naples families and some are Naples families part of the year. We really did have a great time but we always do when we hit the west coast.
As for the seminar, it was good, not great but I met some really nice people and I learnt some new stuff that I can use and I found a nifty new tool that Jacob is loving and if I can get it back I am sure my clients will too.

4 comments:

Vivian M said...

Glad you all were able to throw some fun in! What is the tool? And what is it you do that you need a license for? I am so nosey!

Andie said...

Glad to see Rosie is still eating ice cream. Looks as if you all had fun.

Maci Miller said...

How fun! Boy I missed a few days of blogging and missed so much! What are you doing now? What kind of work? (LOL, I'm nosey too!)

Pics are great! Looks like a fab time was had by all. Work AND play...it's the only way to go!

April said...

Love it. Patrick used to live in Naples. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails