25 Feb 2009

Park Fun.

This afternoon we toddled off to the park for our Wednesday get together and the girls had fun as always. It was sort of chilly , for us anyway, so they were zooming about and generally having silly times. Lily is a monkey, she always has been. She climbs, hangs, swings and generally goes ape, pun intended.
Rosie no longer finds all the people intimidating and gets quite giddy at the thought of meeting Auntie Jen and Ebby and Julia. As we drive towards the park she sits in her car seat announcing who she will see and then says chips because someone always brings chips and she loves them.

My monkey...smiling as always.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Rosie loves this ride and today she would perch herself on top of it and eat her pretzels, no chips today, and when she ran out she would hell, "more" and someone, usually myself or Auntie Jen would deliver her next lot.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Julia had a birthday this week so her mum bought cupcakes for the kids to decorate. This was Rosies finished project, a butterfly. Lily helped her.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Singing happy birthday. As you can see Rosie is very focused on the candle. Shge loves singing happy birthday and does so at least once a day and always finishes the song by blowing.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


It is hard to tell from the photos but Lily has curly hair. She wanted me to curl it for her so I did and of course a certain little girl said "me too" when she saw what was happening so Rosie had to rollers in her hair too. That was hiliarious!

2 comments:

April said...

I'm wondering how long it has been since I have gotten my L&R fix, because both girls look so much bigger.

Vivian M said...

Happy birthday Julia!
Is it me or have the girls grown quite a bit since the last time I saw them?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails