19 Aug 2008

It Rained.

Yes, that's it. The big storm was nothing more than gallons and gallons of rain. The media just hypes things up so much and it makes people act thoroughly nutty. Oh, it did get a little bit windy last night and I loved every second of it. I love hearing the wind blow when I am laying in bed cos it reminds me of home and being a little girl.

We are used to getting alot of rain here but it is usually accompanied by thunder and lightening but yesterday and Monday we didn't have either of those so after being housebound for nearly 2 days we did what all responsible parents do and we dressed the kiddies in some rain gear and let them splash in the puddles. We had to move the baby ducks out of the way first. They got confused and thought this neighbourhood was their lake.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


It might look cold but it was 60 degrees.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Following this little jaunt the kidlets got taken back indoors and disinfected.

In other news I have a new camera. It isn't anything fancy but it can go underwater and is also shockproof. I think that means it won't break if I or Lily drop it as opposed to it won't gasp if you take an ugly photo. I really can't wait to take it in the pool with me. I would love to see Rosie under the water. It takes clear photos
and has lots of fancy features so once I get used to it and we can actually go outside again I will start playing.

Testing the video on the Flying Lily

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


My little girl starts first grade in the morning.....sigh.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails