28 Nov 2007

I'm Late, I'm Late For A Very Important Date.


I was sitting here minding my own business and catching up with all the happenings of Bloggyville when I perused the 3d's blog and suddenly realised that yesterday was our 21 month LIDversary and I hadn't noticed either, DUH. Is anybody still counting anymore? The months just float by almost unnoticed but we know in the end we will win the prize, the Grand Prize.


My cousin left yesterday. We are sad. Lily is quite miserable and first thing this morning she carefully opened Andie's bedroom door and peeked in. I asked her what she was looking for and she told me that she was just checking to see if she had come back cos she misses her so much. All day yesterday her little voice kept saying, I don't want Andie to leave. It was sad. I don't like my little girl to be sad but she will be fine shortly.

15 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

I'm sorry that Andie had to go. You have great memories of her time with you : ) Congrats on 21 months down!

Janet said...

HAPPY 21!!!! Sorry your cousin had to leave, but it is really great that Lily is so fond of her!

PIPO said...

You're a legal broad now too! Let's go out on a toot :0)

Sorry you didn't get to keep your cuz!

Nikki said...

I'm so sorry you all are missing Andie...it mst be heartbreaking to see Lily missing her so much.

However, congrats on being another month closer to your Chopstick!!!!

Special K said...

Another month down. Woo hoo!

Okay that's about all the excitement I can muster up right now. :)

Molly's Mum said...

Awww it always break my heart when my family leave - I have not seen them for ages now and I am getting homesick

Rhonda said...

Happy 21 month LIDiversary!

Steffie B. said...

21 months....I can hardly believe it.....hopefully not too much longer for you!

Stop by my blog....I have mentioned you! ;)

3D said...

Hugs! 21 done!

I am sorry that Andie had to leave and y'all are missing her. Only more reason for another visit!

Keep smilin!

Pug Mama said...

Happy 21! Now that you are legal let's go get a drink!!!

amy said...

yeah for 21!!!!

Buckeyes & Eggrolls said...

21 Huh!! Hope you had a good stiff drink ::wink:: As much as I hate to wish time away, I hope the next few months go by quickly and we see some bloggy referral love soon!!

Kris said...

21, WOW!! Congrats... I just cannot imagine being THAT far into my wait :O)

Hope Lily's heart isn't so heavy any longer!

Abby's Mom said...

Happy 21 months closer!!

Judy said...

Congrats on 21 months! You are getting very close:-) Love the snow and beach pics!

Have a wonderful holiday!

Judy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails