21 Nov 2007

Happy Thanksgiving.



MAY YOUR STUFFING BE TASTY, MAY YOUR TURKEY BE PLUMP.
MAY YOUR POTATOES 'N GRAVY HAVE NARY A LUMP,
MAY YOUR YAMS BE DELICIOUS,
MAY YOUR PIES TAKE THE PRIZE,
MAY YOUR THANKSGIVING DINNER
STAY OFF OF YOUR THIGHS.


Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving to all.
I hope that each and everyone of you has something that you are thankful for. We are truly blessed with a life that we are very thankful for. Of course on the top of our list is Miss Lily. Each and everyday I wonder what I ever did to deserve such an amazing gift.

8 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! ;)

3D said...

Gobble, gobble to you and yours!

Keep smilin!

Kris said...

Happy Turkey Day to you too!

Buckeyes & Eggrolls said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Dawn.

Pug Mama said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

Janet said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!!!!

Nikki said...

My Thanksgiving stayed off of my thighs...it all went right to my gut!

I'm sure you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your sweet Lil...can't wait to hear more about what you all have been up to!

Steffie B. said...

Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Have a great week! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails