31 Oct 2007

Happy Halloween


So far this year Lily has attended 3 Halloween soirees.

First time she dressed like this:



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


The second time she dressed like this:


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



Today for her party at school she wanted to be a Fashion Diva, so she looked like this:



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



Tonight she will look like???..... I have no idea what she will look like but it may well involve a feather boa and a blonde wig!
So stop by again later to see who she morphs into for tonights event.

As we drove to school this morning we were greeted by this. What a wonderful way to start a morning. Mother Nature is incredible. It isn't the best photo as I was driving at the time....ssshhhh.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

8 comments:

3D said...

She is a gal of many looks! Cute in whatever costume she picks.

Boo to you and the gang!

Keep smilin!

Kris said...

Adorable in all three!

Anonymous said...

I'm in Miami too, and I can't believe there's a tropical system (or effects of one) for Halloween! I hope the weather clears up so Lily can go Trick-Or-Treating tonight!

-Emily

PIPO said...

Happy Halloweenie to you and your fashionista pumpkin!

I just noticed we have the same gourd picture...gotta love Google.

Nikki said...

Oh my gosh!!! The fashion diva was my favorite - she even had the stance! What a doll!

Hope you had a fabulous night...I'm sure you did.

Lovely rainbow.

Buckeyes & Eggrolls said...

Love them all.

Dannye said...

okay i came back later (much later i must add..)...and no results yet... but I am sure she is just darling. as she always is...

hope she had a sweet time!!

Steffie B. said...

what a fashion queen! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails