16 Jul 2007

Beautiful Bracelet.

A few weeks ago I was reading my friend Emma's blog, The Thomas Family European Adventure and she had posted a photo of a really gorgeous bracelet that she had made for her daughter. I commented on it and said if she made some with Ladybugs on them she would be very popular in the China adoption community.

Last week she emailed me and said she was updating her address book and wanted to be sure she had the correct address for us and I fell for it hook line and sinker. Since we both move around alot it was a reasonable request but today in the post Lily received a simply gorgeous ladybug bracelet made just for her by Emma.

Emma thank you. Lily loves it and has been parading around all afternoon with it on. Then she takes it off and packs it away just the way it was when it arrived and then puts it on again and the pattern repeats over and over again.

Isn't it lovely? The photo doesn't really do it justice. Em' sent a little paper with it stating what all the various beads are.




14 comments:

3D said...

That is really a lovely gift. And a surprise to boot!

Keep smilin!

Two Kayaks said...

Aren't you just in love with this community?
So sweet!

Beckyb said...

Now should I send her my address too?!?!? I LOVE it!! Does she sell them??

Nikki said...

Sooo sweet. I agree with K1 -- this community is the best.
I'll bet the bracelet looks gorgeous on Lily's little wrist.

amy said...

What a wonderful surprise to have in the mail!! The blogging community rocks!

PIPO said...

That is beautiful. How thoughtful :0)

Dannye said...

really does she sell them??? it really is a beautiful bracelet....what amazing people we meet on these blogs isn't it??

Janet said...

It IS lovely. ANd SO thoughtful, too!

Steffie B. said...

Hmmmmm......would you like to send her my address too? I need 4....1 for Mama, 1 for Thing Teen, 1 for Thing 1 and another for future Thing 3! lol

redmaryjanes said...

It's wonderful!

Lauren said...

Adorable bracelet!

Yoli said...

It is a very beautiful gift.

Yoli

Kris said...

That is beautiful!!

Ann said...

awwww that was so sweet of her and the bracelet is sooo pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails