15 Apr 2007

Quick, Head To Orlando

We had a wonderful time in Orlando and I will post photo's soon but I have to say that you all need to head to Orlando and meet up with Dannye, Ray and family. I just read Dannye's post and it did feel like we were meeting old friends. Dannye and Ray and Dannye's parents are some of the nicest people you could ever meet.....I swear! We had a superb evening with them. Lily thinks Dannye is the best thing since ice cream and keeps calling her, her new friend!

Dannye and Ray showered Lily with even more gifts that she absolutely loves and we had a great time playing Cootie last night. Tonight she even slept with a Cootie Bug on her nightstand. Dannye and Ray are going to be awesome parents and Chynnna is going to be one very lucky little girl to have them.

Ray, thanks for keeping me company outside!

Kris, (Mad Race To Macey) I hope you can make it next time. Now we have an excuse to head back up that way and do it all again.

Here are some of our photos.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Okay, that's all for now, 4 days at Disney has beaten me and I am off to bed.....my bed not that nasty hotel bed....Woohoo.

8 comments:

Dannye said...

We had an amazing time too!! I can't believe how quickly Lily felt so comfortable with me, but I too consider her my new friend too!! You have one amazing little girl (and we hope we are that blessed too!!), and Jacob is great too!! Heck you're one fabulous woman too!! I really felt like I have known you forever and it's great!! Looking forward to meeting up again sometime soon!!

Steffie B. said...

I thought about you guys all weekend....so glad you could meet and share in each other's company!

PIPO said...

Too cute! Hmmm...Lily is just so shy. She couldn't seem to warm up to Dannye could she?

(Actually it looks more like she's got a new lifetime budette!)

Pug Mama said...

It is always so great to meet up with bloggy pals.
just read your last post. We are about an hour from Atlanta. Cool!

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

How wonderful that you were able to meet one of your friends from Blogistan. The friendships made through this adoption process and after are priceless!!

aimeeg said...

It sounds like you all had such a great time!

M and M said...

Sounds like fun. It is always great to meet other bloggers!!

I can't see any pictures or videos on your posts...seems to be stuck 'loading world time server"...

Nikki said...

That is soooo great!
It does look like Lily has known Dannye and Ray all her life...I love it!
Glad you all had so much fun together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails