9 Apr 2007

Lily And Her Cousins

Lily is in second heaven having all these days with her cousins. She has truly surprised us with her ability to share everything she owns without any complaints. They all went to bed together in the same bed the other night and we left them watching a movie. After awhile Lily came down stairs and asked me to move the girls to their beds cos she wanted to go to sleep. I explained that she wanted everyone to sleep together and this was her one and only chance. She said she was sleepy and wanted her own bed. I think this is the only time she has shown signs of wear and tear.

They are inseparable although I must say they keep ditching the little one cos "she is a baby" but she holds her own better than any other 3 yr old I have come across and gets her way back in to the game.

The car seats 7 but they insist on being in a row.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Princesses have to eat breakfast too ya' know

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Painting Eggs....these kids are always naked or close to it.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Katie and Sophie took Lily to school this morning and Lily dragged them around like a couple of trophies showing them to all of her friends. We have a few quiet days now as they have gone over to the West coast and then we are all meeting up in Orlando on Thursday and staying up there for a few days together.

12 comments:

PIPO said...

What fabulous smiles in a row!

Dannye said...

how fun!! so glad Lily is sharing so well, practice for when her mei mei comes, although that is slightly different, but hey I'm sure she'll do fabulous!!

Steffie B. said...

I love the pic all lined up in the car! And I must say......those girls do run around in their underwear quite a bit don't they?!?!?!? lol

aimeeg said...

Adorable pics! I'm so glad Lily had such a great time!

Polar Bear said...

Such Fun!!

What a fun princess breakfast! That last picture is GREAT!!

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

Love those plain ol fun times; I am sure you treasure every moment.

3D said...

Wonderful! Growing up I would spend my summers with my cousins. Being an only child, they were and still are considered my sisters.

Great memories are being made .

Keep smilin!

redmaryjanes said...

They are all so cute! I still am very close to my cousins.

Kathy and Joel said...

Great pictures, Dawn! I love how smiley the girls are!!

Julie said...

What a cute bunch!!!

Nikki said...

Cousins are soooo much fun, and I think it is hilarious that they so enjoy just hangin' out in their undies!
Such cutie-pies.

Ann said...

See I like this post much better. I get to see Lily's smile....sooo beautiful

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails