29 Apr 2007

Be Prepared......check


This has nothing to do with this post but I have updated my blog link so, if I have added you and you don't want to be, please email me and I will remove you or if I have missed you and you want in again just email me.

We had a busy errand day today and we accomplished everything we set out to do but sadly that didn't include much room for fun. Not that we didn't have a great time just being together and nothing that we do is very serious, ever.

We are now ready for hurricane season. We are the proud owners of an enormous generator that could power half the block. But that is what the man of the house says we need. Hopefuly this will jinx everything and there will be no storms heading to Miami this year.
We also have a headboard for our bed. It has taken 12 months but we finally have one. It has been on our list of things to do but Miss Picky Knickers, that would be me, just couldnt find one that she liked.
Then it was on to Chopstick's room. We did a bit more in there since I went shopping again yesterday. I had Lily with me and she found the most gorgeous little bunny for her sister and then this morning asked if she could have it. Ummmm, NO.
I have no photos of Home Depot or any of the other places we visited ( I hear you saying thank God for that) so I will leave you with this chocolate faced little girl from the other day. I just love her tongue at the end!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

10 comments:

Dannye said...

sounds like you guys had a ball...

okay I posted the new hair do on the blog...check it out!!

By the way, I seem to be "Debary, Fla" on your city counter, how weird!!

Kathy and Joel said...

She is the sweetest!! I lurve the "Goy-geous" comment near the end. :)

PIPO said...

Little woman after my own heart with that chocolate ;0)

Steffie B. said...

She is so dog gone cute! Lily's video's are the best! ;)

Polar Bear said...

There is nothing better than licking the bowl! Very cute!

When will you post pictures of the new headboard? Congrats on the find!

I hope you never need that generator!

The Thomas Clan said...

Love the new look and so much enjoy reading your gossip every morning - very entertaining.
Love
Emma

3D said...

Sounds like it was very productive!

And licking the bowl is the best part of baking! What a sweetie.

Keep smilin!

Red Sand said...

when does hurricane season start? Not for a few months, no? Congrats on the headboard - I'm still working towards one of those.

Ann said...

So hurricaine party at your house this year. We're SOL in the event of a hurricaine.

And for the chocolate queen, gorgeous, just like her Mommy says.

M and M said...

I remember my mom used to give me the bowl to lick!

You are busy people! Glad you got a bunch of thing off the 'to do' list!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails