30 Nov 2006

Referrals Are Here


If you don't like negativity step away from your computer because this ain't no cheerful post people!

As much as I am happy for all of the people who are seeing their little ones for the first time today I am sick of this wait. Referrals coming in dribs and drabs is endless, this wait is endless. I know that we will all get our babies in the end but for all of you who are not in this process let me explain to you what this uncertainty is like.....there are no words for it. I just want things to speed up, I want a concrete date something a long the lines of, in x amount of months you will get your referral, not this ever increasing uncertainty. To all you new mums and dads I know you thought the wait would never end and the day would never arrive but it has and congratulations to all of you. And to the CCAA I do not speak Chinese but I learn fast so if you need some help over there let me know I will be there in a flash and I guarantee I can find a few good helpers to come too! This month I learnt that the referrals were here in an email from my cousin in the UK, I hadn't quite got around to checking yet. And to end on a cheery note.....one step closer. (BARF)

10 comments:

3D said...

I am right there with ya! Yeah for the referrals but Pffft for the continuous delay/small period.

Sigh...

Thought it would get easier. Are we looking at 2008? Good God I hope not.

Vent away...that is what this place is for. My ears are here for you!

Keep smilin!

Nikki said...

I'm so sorry that the wait is so stinkin long and unpredictable. The waiting certainly (and thankfully) IS the hardest part. It could be worse, though. You could be like ME and still be waiting to figure out a way to START the whole process again. My poor daughter could realistically be 7 years old before she gets a little sis.
Anyway, hang in there.

PIPO said...

I'm with you....Bah CCAAbug!

Kathy and Joel said...

SICK of it111

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your wishes on our blog. Your Lily is so cute! We were in Miami and Key West in December a few years ago and enjoyed the warm weather and sights. Are you standing in front of Villa Vizcaya for your profile photo? Also, loved being called a "Mum"! Have to agree that the looong wait does stink! Is your LID near the end of February 2006? I'll refrain from saying hang in there or keep your chin up! LID 8/30/05

colin said...

love you,be strong.bruvxx

Joannah said...

I've had a difficult week, too. This just stinks!

Joannah said...

p.s. Don't you wish there was something we could do? It's the being powerless that drives me nuts!

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

The long wait really does stink. I am afraid by the time I am DTC for Katie Starr's Mei Mei that the wait will be well over 2 years.

I hope that you are doing something VERY fun this weekend. Hope to see you again soon.

Ann said...

It's hard to stay optimistic sometimes. I know that sometimes I'm so positive then sometimes I sit around all day with my stomach feeling sick when I think about how much longer we have to wait. Sorry to hear this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails